LARGE STUDIO! Apartment #9H at 152 East 94th Street is an elegantly proportioned studio with flexible layout.
Features which make this apartment so unusual:
- Square footage equal or surpassing most New York City one-bedroom apartments
- Gracious entrance foyer with closet
- Bright and quiet with open city views
- Sunny south and west facing exposures
- Two oversized windows in the main room; one of these a corner window
- Flexible floorplan with large windowed kitchen and bath
- Large sleeping alcove/office with French doors
Fully renovated kitchen with quartz countertops, terra cotta tile floor, to-the-ceiling cabinets, dishwasher, counter depth European style refrigerator, and separate breakfast counter. The luxurious bath has full sized bathtub and completely separate tiled stall shower.
Prewar detail throughout with original oak hardwood floors with inlaid border.
Designed by the architectural firm of Boak & Paris and dating to 1937, this charming art deco apartment building is a full-service, white glove cooperative with full-time doorman, remarkable staff, central laundry room, bicycle and storage units for rent.
Located on a townhouse block within the Carnegie Hill Historic District, 152 East 94th Street is convenient to Central Park, fine restaurants, grocery stores including Whole Foods, shopping, and public transportation (4, 5, 6, Q and crosstown buses).
Pied-a-terres allowed. Pet friendly. Private showings from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week with 24-hour notice.
Listed on Jul 25, 2019
86 Days on Market
Studio / 1.0 Bath / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $1,570
Exclusively listed with: Brown Harris Stevens
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 9H