- Sun-filled, spacious Classic-6: 2-bedrooms + bonus BR/office + 2 baths.
- Sun-filled 27' doublewide living & dining room with bay-windows!
- Sunny primary bedroom- king-sized bed, 2 huge closets, bay windows!
- Through-wall air conditioning!
- The 2nd BR fits full-sized, bunk or twin bed & deep closets - sunny and south facing.
- NEW Bertazzoni gas range with NEW overhead microwave
- EAT-IN KITCHEN with banquette, Miele dishwasher & Sub-Zero fridge.
- BONUS Room for office or nursery with en suite bathroom & shower.
- 2 Full Bathrooms - both windowed
- Primary with dual sinks, custom cabinetry, tub & shower.
- Washer Dryer allowed to be installed with Board approval.
- Pets allowed - no large sized dogs.
- 24-hour doormen. Live-in building manager.
- GYM: Peloton, treadmill, weight machine, free weights, etc. (Small annual fee).
- Courtyard/Garden: tables & chairs + BBQ grill.- Laundry room.
- Free storage & Bike room.
- Seller pays 2% flip tax.
- 35% down, up to 65% financing allowed.
- Co-Purchases not permitted.
- Pied a Terre's Permitted, International assets case by case.
Built in 1912, 122 East 82nd Street is a full-service, boutique co-op with a 24 hr. doorman, resident building manager, gym (covid restrictions & fee), courtyard with BBQ, bike room and on-site storage. Located between Park & Lexington Avenues. Walk to restaurants, parks and convenient to transportation for the 4, 5, 6 & Q Subways & Buses on Lex Ave + 79th & 86th crosstown lines.
Building Features 9 Floors34 Units
$1,495,000 / $996 per ft²
Listed on Apr 29, 2021
354 Days on Market
3 Beds / 2.0 Baths / 1,500 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $3,324
Exclusively listed with: Corcoran Group Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 5B