Showings By Appointment - Daily 9-5 p.m.
Currently configured with three bedrooms, a 25' elegant double length living room, additional library/formal dining room with window seat, a large office, renovated eat-in kitchen with lux appliances, 3 full bathrooms, 2 walkin closets and much more. There's the ability to add a laundry room & a mud room should you desire.
Oversized Southern Exposure Windows Allow Maximum Sunlight Plus 3 Charming Bay Windows.
2CD is pin drop quiet with direct sunlight and views of trees and a lovely row of townhouses. As a bonus, you may take the elevator or the lobby stairs directly to the 2nd floor where there are only 3 apartments. 2CD is excellent move-in condition and the building allows many types of modifications to fit your needs.
- Entry foyer with 2 large closets - one walkin with built-in storage cabinets.
- Double length 25' living room - sun-filled with a wall of oversized bay windows.
- Separate large dining room with walls of book shelves - easily seats 10 - with same southern exposure and window seat.
- Dining room opens to a large office, with a lovely tree-top view - easily used as a bedroom.
- Windowed Chef's eat-in kitchen with Wolf stove top & hidden vent, Bosch in-wall oven, microwave/convection oven, paneled Sub-zero and Bosch dishwasher and cabinets galore!
- Adjacent full bathroom next to the kitchen for easy access when at home or entertaining.
- Primary bedroom with renovated en suite bathroom and large walkin closet and tall windows looking at tree-tops.
- East bedroom side has double-wide closet, bay window and adjacent full bathroom.
- Large office with closet - could be split to create a laundry room.
- Central Air in main rooms.
- Pet's allowed with Board approval.
- Friendly, 24-hour doormen. Live-in building manager.
- Fitness room with Peloton, treadmill, weight machine, free weights, etc. nominal fee.
- Courtyard in back of building with tables and chairs.
- Central laundry room.
- Storage shelves convey with apartment; located in basement.
- Bike room.
- Seller pays flip tax; up to 65% financing allowed.
Built in 1912, 122 East 82nd Street is a full-service, boutique co-op with a 24 hr doorman, resident manager, gym, garden, bike room and on-site storage. A convenient location, with all that the Upper East Side has to offer.
Building Features 9 Floors34 Units
$2,950,000 / $1,229 per ft²
Listed on Oct 26, 2020
90 Days on Market
5 Beds / 3.0 Baths / 2,400 ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $5,502
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 2CD