Postwar Coop Built 1957 in
| Full Service Doorman With Elevator
1 of 19
Renovated, Convertible 3 bedroom with unobstructed river views and seventeen windows!
Unit 9A has been completely renovated, from new tilt & turn windows to beautiful hardwood floors that flow through every room and closet, every aspect of the apartment has been updated. The quality of the renovation is on display throughout. The windows, views and light in every room make this the place you will want to call home.
Just some of the many tasteful features:
- Thirty-five footlong living room has breathtaking views of the East River.
- Double entry, windowed kitchen is a showstopper. Custom cabinetry and Viking appliances complete the space.
- Large master bedroom has more than just room for the bed, including multiple closets and built-ins. The en-suite marble bathroom was completely renovated.
- Spacious second bedroom (16x11) has custom built-in storage solutions and a large double closet.
- Corner dining room can easily be converted to a large third bedroom with amazing views of the East River. The photos include a virtual photo of the third bedroom.
Additional features: Fully renovated second full bathroom (windowed); Custom entry built-in great for storage of any kind; Through-wall AC units are transformed with custom wood cabinetry and Quartz windowsills in every room, and 10+ closets throughout.
*2% Flip tax, buyer and seller to each pay 1%.
12 Beekman Place is an elegant white glove building with a 24 hour doorman and concierge. There is an attended parking garage and storage. Peaceful landscaped resident courtyard. Live in super. Pets welcome.