Approx 1000sq ft CONVERTED 2 BEDROOM
..Your wonderful new home awaits you. 12 Beekman Place is a tranquil cul de sac in Turtle Bay. One of Midtown East's best kept secrets.
(PHOTOS AND VIDEO are of the 'actual' unit. Contact me for the HD 3D virtual video tour)
The 2nd converted room fits a Queensize bed. It can be used as a dining room, a home office, a zen area, the choice is yours
5F is turn key ready and well maintained. Facing North, you get very good light throughout the day. Incredible character with elegant archways, crown moldings, lovely hardwood floors, all charming details that add to this inviting home. The windowed kitchen has granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. There is ample storage in the Kingsize Master bedroom and throughout the apartment. Additional storage in the building as well.
This is a full service building with full time 24hr doormen, a resident courtyard, newly renovated laundryroom, steam heat provided by the city, so no boiler required, wonderful responsive live in Super, onsite garage accessible from the building. Excellent, Well established Management company, Good Financials. Monthly maintenance is just $1975 ($850 is for Maintenance/ $1,125 Taxes tax deductible)
Subletting allowed. Pied-a-terres and Guarantors case by case.
65% Maximum Financing. 35% minimum down
2% Flip Tax (1% paid by Seller, 1% paid by Buyer)
Maintenance $1975 ($850 maintenance/ $1,125 Real Estate Taxes Tax deductible)
12 BEEKMAN PLACE LOCATED BETWEEN 50TH STREET AND MITCHELL PLACE (aka 49TH ST). ACCESS FROM 1ST Ave.
- TRAINS 6, M & E accessible on 51st street and Lexington avenue and on 52nd street and 3rd avenue.
- M50 CROSSTOWN BUS from East 49th street and 1st avenue takes you to 12th avenue and back to the eastside. M15 Local Bus and the M15-SBS Select EXPRESS Bus. All very frequent and accessible on 50th street and 1st avenue.
- FDR Highway 49th and 1st ave
- Peter Detmold Park Dog Run on 51street and Beekman place
- Great Selection of Restaurants, Bars and Nightlife on 1st and 2nd avenue in the 50's and 60's. Wholefoods, Morten Williams Grocery stores, 47th & 2nd Farmers Market, Equinox, Soul Cycle and NYSC gyms, Spas, 59th street Bloomingdales, Antique Shops, Movie Theaters and much more in this historic neighborhood. Get in touch for a private tour or to attend an Open House.