- Great room showcases a large living/dining area, spacious closets, and bright windows overlooking Suffolk Street.
- The kitchen features abundant storage and an oversized island for prep and dining.
- A long hallway leads to the half and full baths before opening up to the second living space.
- Side by side washer/dryer with a sink, storage, and work space.
- One bedroom in the front of the apartment and 2 in the back that overlook a quiet courtyard.
- Hardwood floors and painted brick throughout
The pre-war 13 unit boutique co-op allows cats, has a reasonable sublet policy, as well as sound building financials, and is professionally managed. The building recently updated the entryway and is a quiet get-away from the bustling Lower East Side.
A charming building on a lovely block and nearby to great restaurants and cafes, 118 Suffolk Street is only 1 block to the F, J, M & Z trains at Delancey/Essex stop.
Building Features 6 Floors13 Units
Listed on Feb 10, 2021
17 Days on Market
3 Beds / 1.5 Baths / - ft²
Total Monthly Expenses: $2,601
Exclusively listed with: Halstead Property, LLC Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 4AB