LOW CONDO FEES - $290/month!
HUGE PRIVATE TERRACE - 200sqft! One block to L train!
A modern 2 bedroom apartment with huge private terrace (182 sqft) in a boutique elevator building, located in Prime Williamsburg only one block from the trains on a gorgeous street. VERY LOW taxes and common charges! All just mentioned for this low price equals: a true opportunity.
Enter into the spacious living room bathed in northern light through the gorgeous floor to ceiling window, revealing an efficient layout on hardwood floors. The beautiful open kitchen has expansive stone counter tops with ample storage and cooking space outfitted with modern stainless appliances including dishwasher. In-unit washer and dryer. The winged bedrooms give residents the utmost privacy with beautiful light from the floor to ceiling windows. The bathroom is surprisingly spacious with an en suite bathtub plus a separate glass-partitioned shower. The large 200 sqft private terrace faces south getting tons of direct light for sun bathing, and its large size is perfect to host a group of friends for a barbecue.
116 Conselyea is an 8-unit boutique condominium with absurdly low monthly common charges ($290) and absurdly low monthly tax bill ($51) as a 25-year tax abatement ending in 2035 is in place. The building features amenities that include a building keyless door entry, elevator, a roof terrace with Manhattan skyline views and color video intercom.
The location is simply extraordinary. Its close proximity to not one but two subway stations and one block away from Metropolitan and Graham Avenues. Conselyea is a beautiful and very quiet tree-lined street. The neighborhood offers the best restaurants, bars, coffee shops, food markets and music venues including Lella Alimentari, Suzume, Lilia, Meat Hook, The Blue Stove, Campbell & Co, Variety Coffee and Union Pool to name a few. McCarren Park, Cooper Park and Bedford Avenue are within 10 minutes stroll from the property.
- Floor to ceiling windows throughout!
- Two wing private bedrooms
- Large private terrace!
- In-unit washer and dryer
- Recessed lighting
- Wall-mounted heating and cooling units plus baseboard heating.
- Lots of closet space
- En-suite bathtub
- Glass-partitioned shower
- Beautiful open design
- Tons of Storage
- Expansive granite counter tops.
- Ample Breakfast Bar perfect for dining.
- Stainless Steel appliances
- 25 year tax abatement expires in 2035 (16 years left)
- Roof terrace with unobstructed Manhattan skyline views
- Coded keyless building entry
- Video intercom
Neighborhood Features and Transportation:
- Close to the neighborhood's best restaurants, bars and cafes, including, The Blue Stove, Hungry Ghost, Union Pool, Lella Alimentari, St. Anselm, The Commodore, Le Barricou, Lilia, Reunion, Llama Inn, Variety Coffee, Zona Rosa, Night of Joy, Barcade, Black Flamingo, Metropolitan, Suzume, Ringolevio and OKONOMI//YUJI Ramen
- Other neighborhood highlights include McCarren Park and Cooper Park within 10 minutes walk.
- Transportation: L and G Trains at Lorimer Street, L at Graham Avenue.
$949,000 / $1,263 per ft²
Listed on Nov 15, 2019
99 Days on Market
2 Beds / 1.0 Bath / 751 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $343
Maintenance: $292 / R.E. Taxes $51
Exclusively listed with: R New York
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 2A