- Large living space with direct views of the East River and Manhattan
- Western exposure with sunset views and perfect lighting during golden hour
- Open chef's kitchen with a large island made for entertaining
- SubZero refrigerator, Bosch & Thermador appliances and beautiful natural stone countertops
- Large Bedroom measuring ~10x14 can fit a queen sized bed, 2 dressers and a desk.
- Marble bathroom with deep soaking tub
- Great closet space (3 large closets!)
- Vented Maytag washer/dryer
- Low Monthlies, 13 years remaining on a 421-a tax abatement perfect waterfront investment.
1 Northside Piers is one of the most sought-after buildings on the Williamsburg Waterfront, complete with full-time concierge, indoor heated pool and hot-tub, sauna, gym, yoga room, massage room, playroom, bike storage, lounge, garage and outdoor deck. All perfectly situated on the North Williamsburg Waterfront, beside the East River Ferry pier, waterfront promenade including Domino Park and Bushwick Inlet Park. With water views and low monthlies, this home is a unique blend of beauty and investment potential-- come check it out before its gone at our first open house in Sunday, July 18th.
Building Features 29 Floors180 Units
$1,050,000 / $1,424 per ft²
Listed on Jul 13, 2021
13 Days on Market
1 Bed / 1.0 Bath / 737 ft²
Total Monthly expenses: $821
Maintenance: $816 / R.E. Taxes $5
Exclusively listed with: The Corcoran Group Source: RLS
Unit listing history
|Date||Status||Amount||Listed by||Owner Name|
What is this
Work with an Urbandigs Professional
to help you price this property
pricing report for unit 7C